Comm 310: Print Design
Comm 310 Print Design Course Work
Provide a basic overview of various forms of visual communication with an emphasis on designing for print. Explore design principles, perception, critical evaluation, ethics and creativity as they relate to visual media.
- To develop a sense of visual literacy
- To understand principles of visual design
- To be able to evaluate good and bad design
- To be able to design an effective newspaper/magazine layout
- To show competence with InDesign as it relates to basic print design